A structure fire emergency is certainly one of the most frightening and immediatedly dangerous disasters to experience. If you have recently experienced a fire, explosion or smoke emergency and are alive reading this today, you probably knew to rush to a safe place and call 911 immediately.
Once first responders have the scene under control, contact Complete Restoration LLC and leave the next task – clean-up and fire restoration – to us.
By responding quickly, assessing the damage, and efficiently working with your insurance provider, our trained technicians will help protect the undamaged property and then begin restoring your property quickly as possible. When you call Complete Restoration for your fire damage needs, you can expect us to:
- Coordinate with your insurance adjuster and fire officials
- Assess the condition of your property’s structure
- Board up the damaged areas to prevent intrusions
- Clean and store your precious possessions and furnishings
- Dry up and clean any wet or smoke affected areas
- Begin work to restore the interior and exterior of the structure
After a fire is extinguished and you can return to your home or property, there are a few steps you can take to minimize the damage:
- Open all windows and doors to release excess smoke and potentially toxic fumes.
- Change your air filter on your HVAC unit.
- Do not use any electrical appliances that are affected by the fire.
- Do not touch the walls, woodwork, or upholstery; body oils can cause additional, permanent damage to them.
- Do not attempt to clean the walls or other items. Cleaning must be handled by a professional to prevent further damage from smoke and soot.